Through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS
1. Go to Net banking site or Mobile app of your bank
2. Go to “Fund Transfer / Transfer Money / Initiate Payment”
3. Go to “Add beneficiary" and add College of Computer Science & IT as a beneficiary. The bank account details of the college are as follows:
Account name: College of Computer Science & IT
Bank Name: AXIS BANK LTD.
Account No: 252010100099536
IFSC Code: UTIB0000252
(Alternatively, you can transfer money under "one-time transfer" without adding the beneficiary)
4. After adding the details, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number with the account to approve adding the beneficiary.
Enter the OTP to successfully add the beneficiary. (Based on the internal regulations of each bank, funds are allowed to be transferred to the new beneficiary after specified time period only)
5. Once the beneficiary is successfully added, go to “Fund transfer / Transfer money”
6. Select College of Computer Science & IT from the list of beneficiaries and make the payment of fees.
7. On successful transfer, either through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS, a transaction receipt will be generated. Download the receipt or take a screenshot for your records.
8. Email the transaction receipt along with student’s details on email@example.com mention subject FEES PAYMENT.
Whatsapp the transaction receipt along with student’s details on 7990661530.
In case if you need any help, you may contact Mr. Divyesh Chavda on 9228006940 during 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.